6.10.2008

Elder Cusworth is the best missionary out there!



I'm so proud of Shawn! He's really living up his mission and loving it too. I'm so happy that he's enjoying his time of service and even though I miss him -- It's all for a good purpose! (Can't wait 'till he's home though and I wish more than anything he'd be at my wedding). Here are two pictures I've scanned that he recently sent the family. Looks like he's been doing some baptizing and lots of teaching. He loves Wyoming!
PS. Life is WAY too busy -- but I will update soon. Promise.


2 comments:

Adrien said...

yay! he's been out for a while now hasn't he?

ps. coldplay tickets aren't on sale this weekend. i think it's in two weeks - it changed for some reason.

Will & Cheyenne said...

Hey girl~
Thanks for the quick post!
I'm sure you are crazy busy, but your Mom says everything is GREAT! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see you on your big day!